Photo: Cycling the backblocks of Thonburi.

Cycling in Asia forum

Looking for cycling travel companion July-August

Posted by AnaU on 22/5/2013 at 11:32

Bike lover, 45 yr old female, first time traveling to Thailand. Looking for fellow travelers for July and August. My plan is to arrive (with my bike) to Bangkok at the beginning of July, spend a week in south Thailand, then take a train to Chiang Mai , maybe attend a five-days Thai massage course, then cycle from Chiang Mai to Vientiane and finish my trip in Cambodia visiting the Angkor Wat temples. I would also like to visit a primary school in Siem Riep.

I know it is not easy to find somebody with the same plans and interests for two months but we could start the trip together. My dates and route are flexible because I know it is not wise to make a lot of planning in the rainy season. If the monsoon arrives before us, we could still do a lot of sightseeing, thai cooking and meditation.

If you are interested please send me a private message.

ana

#1 AnaU has been a member since 21/5/2013. Location: Other. Posts: 2
 Send AnaU a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.