Photo: Time for some larger notes we reckon.

Finance and money forum

is eDreams (edreams,net) legit?

Posted by bakpakk on 21/4/2010 at 02:30

Wasn't sure where to post this but here it goes...

...I'm looking at ticket prices on edreams.net from Phnom Penh to Singapore/other locations and the prices are ridiculously cheap (in relation to other sites). I'm a little skeptical so I was wondering if anyone has ever purchased a ticket on edreams.net If so, are they legit??

Also, any suggestions about cheap flight deals from phnom penh or siem reap to Singapore?? Merci.

Best regards,
bakpakk

#1 bakpakk has been a member since 4/4/2010. Location: Cameroon. Posts: 38

Posted by bakpakk on 21/4/2010 at 09:37

Hey guys, after researching online all day I found out that edreams.net is indeed a scam. The reviews are overwhelmingly horrid and not even 1 customer said anything positive.

Just wondering, has anyone ever flown with jetstar (jetstar.com)?? they also have very low fares from cambodia to singapore so I was just wondering if they are reliable and legit? I researched online and I can't find any skeletons in their closet. Any suggesstion/feedback will be more than appreciated. Merci beaucoup.

Best regards,
bakpakk

#2 bakpakk has been a member since 4/4/2010. Location: Cameroon. Posts: 38

Posted by busylizzy on 21/4/2010 at 15:34

JetStar are a legit airline, but they are a no-frills, budget airline. There were a large number of issues when they first starting flying into NZ (late/cancelled flights etc) but I think things have settled down.

I haven't heard anything one way or another about their Asian flights. But yes, they are legit.

#3 busylizzy has been a member since 31/12/2007. Location: New Zealand. Posts: 2,153
 Send busylizzy a private message   Where has busylizzy been? 

Posted by idreamofdurian on 21/4/2010 at 17:09 TF writer

I've flown JetStar within SE Asia a number of times... they have a bit of a reputation for delays, but they're definitely legit and I have no complaints other than being delayed 1.5 hours or so on a flight from Singapore to Denpasar.

#4 idreamofdurian has been a member since 5/9/2008. Location: Singapore. Posts: 576
 Send idreamofdurian a private message   Website   Twitter   Flickr  

Posted by bakpakk on 21/4/2010 at 23:22

Thank guys. I am appreciate your feedback. I was a little skeptical at first because they have insanely affordable fares from Phnom Penh to Singapore. Thanks again, you guys have made my planning a lot easier.

Best regards,
bakpakk

#5 bakpakk has been a member since 4/4/2010. Location: Cameroon. Posts: 38

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.