Photo: Time for some larger notes we reckon.

Finance and money forum

MinMax tour

Posted by GilbertMcDonald on 24/11/2010 at 07:08

Planning a trip in April are these guys legit?

#1 GilbertMcDonald has been a member since 22/11/2010. Location: Canada. Posts: 25
 Send GilbertMcDonald a private message   Where has GilbertMcDonald been? 

Posted by GilbertMcDonald on 31/12/2010 at 05:32

I'm not using them,I've had no replies.I ended up going with another tour operator and will be leaving in April.Will post then.

#2 GilbertMcDonald has been a member since 22/11/2010. Location: Canada. Posts: 25

I'm not using them,I've had no replies.I ended up going with another tour operator and will be leaving in April.Will post then.

#3 GilbertMcDonald has been a member since 22/11/2010. Location: Canada. Posts: 25

#4 GilbertMcDonald has been a member since 22/11/2010. Location: Canada. Posts: 25

Posted by GilbertMcDonald on 29/4/2011 at 17:47

We have just finished a 24 day tour of Vietnam starting in Hanoi and ending up in HCMC,3 days in Cambodia using a tour operator
called vietnamtour.com
Ms Hai Yen did an excellent job in setting it up and also checking up on us if there were any complaints. We would use them again if the need required it.

Loved the whole trip and will be back in the future.

Gil McDonald

#5 GilbertMcDonald has been a member since 22/11/2010. Location: Canada. Posts: 25

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.