Photo: Time for some larger notes we reckon.

Finance and money forum

2 month budget

Posted by Bretteb on 25/9/2013 at 11:00

Hey guys. I was hoping you could give me a little help with a budget in Southeast Asia. I will be there solo from January 3rd through March 11th, 67 days. I plan on doing 3 countries, Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam. I have already booked flights and paid for travel insurance, immunizations etc. I was hoping to get a realistic view of my budget while I'm there. I plan to stay in hostels and for the most part travel overland, eat street food, but drink most nights. A budget of $50 a day will set me back $3350 so I was thinking about budgeting $4000 just to be safe. Am I on the right track? Is my budget too low of too high or just right? Thanks!

#1 Bretteb has been a member since 25/9/2013. Posts: 3

Posted by Afri10 on 25/9/2013 at 13:30

Hey there,
I havent been there yet, but im also going for about 67 days, and my budget is about 4000$ as well.
My brother has allready been there and tells me it is quite realistic (without the flights and stuff)

#2 Afri10 has been a member since 25/9/2013. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.