Photo: Wong's Bar, Bangkok.

Idle banter forum

I want to leave now!!

Posted by Mexicano31 on 6/5/2010 at 11:46

Hey guys, just wanted to express my urgency and excitement to leave on this marvelous trip around SEA for 6 months that I have been planning for 2 or 3 years (ha!). I leave in a month and can't bloddy wait for it to be over.

Cheers to all travellers and people in the same situation as I, hope you all have a great trip!!

My respects to veteran travellers that already are on the road, thanks for sharing your experience here on travelfish

=)

#1 Mexicano31 has been a member since 8/4/2010. Posts: 27
 Website 

Posted by somtam2000 on 7/5/2010 at 08:55 admin

Cheers & have a good trip -- look forward to hearing how it goes.

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,576
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by nickjjensen on 7/5/2010 at 09:56

I totally feel you here. For us it has been years of planning and saving. Now our departure is about 55 days away. We will be gone 10 months in Asia and New Zealand. I can't wait...sometimes dreams come true!!!

Cheers,
Nick

#3 nickjjensen has been a member since 7/5/2010. Posts: 1

Posted by Sophia_India on 2/6/2010 at 18:52

I'm really jealous, I want to go back!

You will have an amazing time and it will be a million times better than you could have ever dreamt of!

#4 Sophia_India has been a member since 2/6/2010. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 45
 Website   Twitter 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.