Photo: Wong's Bar, Bangkok.

Idle banter forum

Where to go in August

Posted by travelinchen on 27/2/2012 at 15:47

Hi everyone,
My boyfriend and I are planning our yearly holidays and they will, again, take place in August -- not our fav. month for this but it can't be helped. Anyways, my boyfriend were thinking of going toCentral America/ South America, but ended up wanting to go to Asia once again -- it's simply our dream destination :-)

We're on a rather tight, but not super tight budget of around 100 USD a day(excluding flights) between the two of us and we'd like to go for approx. 4 weeks.
Since we've been to Thailand and Indonesia the last times, and ideally we'd like to go somewhere new. I've also been to Laos, Malaysia and Cambodia on my own before, but only to see very few places, so these are still options. Ideally, we'd like to spend a few days, a week, snorkeling, but it's no must.
Apart from all this, we're pretty much completely open about where to go.

Suggestions would be super welcome :-)

#1 travelinchen has been a member since 23/1/2011. Posts: 67

Posted by travelinchen on 27/2/2012 at 16:39

Maybe I should add, that we have been thinking about places:
China, Mekong delta, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia main, Borneo, Burma

#2 travelinchen has been a member since 23/1/2011. Posts: 67

Posted by winnieqin73 on 31/3/2012 at 22:17

I was actually looking for this resource a few weeks back. Thanks for sharing with us your wisdom.This will absolutely going to help me in my projects .

Sheath Wedding Dresses|Black Junior Bridesmaid Dresses|Maternity Wedding Dresses|Classic Bridesmaid Dresses|Bridesmaid Dresses

#3 winnieqin73 has been a member since 31/3/2012. Posts: 3

Posted by heart92 on 2/5/2013 at 03:13

You can travel Asian countries.Like China, Mekong delta, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia main, Borneo, Burma and more.

But don't travel to India. You know,many people were killed and robbed there.

trendy dresses | clubwear dress | cheap swimsutis

#4 heart92 has been a member since 2/5/2013. Posts: 1

Posted by moejo12 on 9/8/2016 at 22:26

I been to china and it's beautiful, I recommend fitted dresses | night club dresses | virgin hair

#5 moejo12 has been a member since 9/8/2016. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.