Photo: Wong's Bar, Bangkok.

Idle banter forum


Posted by SilverFox on 7/1/2014 at 13:20

I am planning a trip to SEA in the next couple of months. I've been looking at flights and China Southern Airways is the cheapest by far but there is a change in CAN which is an airport in China. I'll only be there a few hours to change planes but do I need visa or I'm ok as I'm just changing planes. Also I posted a previous thread about medication and could I take it into Cambodia. The answer to this is yes and I was ok last year taking my medication into Thailand with a stop over in Qatar. Please can some one let me know please.

#1 SilverFox has been a member since 20/12/2013. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 9
 Send SilverFox a private message   Where has SilverFox been? 

Experience the Andaman Sea
Experience the Andaman Sea
Ad Spend 3 days / 2 nights on The Junk
From US$400.

Read more

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.