Photo: Wong's Bar, Bangkok.

Idle banter forum

Hi from Belgium!

Posted by stannis on 6/5/2016 at 07:55

Heyeveryone,
My name IsCliff. I’m currently living in Belgium and I’m 26. In my early twenties I hadthe opportunity to travel a lot. Some of the places I’ve visited are China,Russia, Vietnam, South Africa, Many countries in Europe, the US… These were alwaysroad trips, hiking vacations etc. However, two years ago I started working a joband soon after started my own little business, moved out of my parents’ house…Which basically meant I haven’t been able to go for a real travel since then.
However, Ihave saved up some money and business is going pretty good so I feel like I’llbe able to make some of the journeys I’ve been dreaming of for so long. I’mstarting to plan trips to Japan, Taiwan, Canada, Argentina… I’ve decided tojoin this forum to get inspiration from other people’s journeys, find newtravel destination and maybe even find people to travel with. Most people Itravelled with a few years ago have settled now and aren’t too interested anymorein undertaking longer travels.
I think I canalso inform people about the places where I’ve been and travel gear has alwaysbeen my pet peeve, so I’ll certainly be able to provide worthy information onthat.
Hope to seeyou all around and I’m happy to answer questions you might have J

#1 stannis has been a member since 5/5/2016. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.