Photo: Because India.

India forum

India soon

Posted by gajasa on 24/6/2014 at 14:59

Could anyone suggest a travel forum for people traveling in India / Asia and are interested in exchanging info and tips on Yoga/Ayurveda/Permaculture and alike? I placed a post few days ago and start wondering whether this is the right place to ask such questions.

#1 gajasa has been a member since 22/6/2014. Posts: 4

Posted by DLuek on 24/6/2014 at 21:55 TF writer

Hi, Travelfish is mainly a Southeast Asia forum. I've heard indiamike.com has a good forum on India.

#2 DLuek has been a member since 19/6/2008. Location: Thailand. Posts: 1,171
 Website   Twitter 

Posted by gajasa on 25/6/2014 at 02:15

Thank you DLuek, it seems a good one for India. In fact it is possible I'll go 6 months to India and then / before spend 6 months in Southeast Asia, looking for the same kind of Yoga/Local Food/Kids/Arts places, rather in the hills, valleys, mountains and beaches, not sure yet in which order.

In terms of weather and transportation, and if I have one year starting from September, what would be a wise order between Kerala, Ladakh, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Nepal, Myanmar? I'd like to avoid hotter than 36 °C and colder than -5 °C, as well as heavy monsoons. I prefer to fly from Europe (Amsterdam) to a first destination in Asia then do the rest by train/bus.

#3 gajasa has been a member since 22/6/2014. Posts: 4

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.