Photo: Because India.

India forum

Tell Me A Good Place To Stay In Darjeeling?

Posted by anjali555 on 25/8/2016 at 03:16

Can someone tell me if sterling resorts is a good place to stay in Darjeeling..thanks!

#1 anjali555 has been a member since 8/8/2016. Posts: 12

Posted by gecktrek on 25/8/2016 at 19:14

hey, it's been a while since i visited darjeeling, but it would appear that hotel is too far from the centre of town and has surprisingly poor reviews, personally, i'd try somewhere closer to town...

#2 gecktrek has been a member since 24/3/2013. Location: Australia. Posts: 117
 Send gecktrek a private message   Where has gecktrek been?   Website   Flickr  

Posted by anjali555 on 26/8/2016 at 03:14

Thank u gecktrek for your suggestion

#3 anjali555 has been a member since 8/8/2016. Posts: 12

Posted by ankitksinghh on 27/1/2017 at 05:23

Hello
There are Hotels near Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park and Hotels near Tiger Hill.You can stay there near to tiger hill.... thank you

#4 ankitksinghh has been a member since 5/12/2016. Posts: 5

Posted by crainandrea22 on 7/2/2017 at 01:10

Yes, Sterling resort is a good place to stay in Darjeeling. Nice rooms, best food and great staff but little away from city and costly. One of the best part is the Kanchenjunga mountains view. You’d surely enjoy your stay!

#5 crainandrea22 has been a member since 6/2/2017. Posts: 1

Posted by aliah4 on 16/2/2017 at 23:36

Hello, you can try for Hotel Villa Everest, Summit Grace Hotel And Spa, The Elgin, Darjeeling, Hotel Sonar Bangla, Darjeeling. These hotel are located at the heart of Darjeeling. It will be convenient for you to travel different places in the city. They all have good amenities plus good food.

There are places in Darjeeling which are must visit like Tiger Hill, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park, Ghoom Monastery etc. These all places are close to the above mentioned hotels.

#6 aliah4 has been a member since 16/2/2017. Location: India. Posts: 1

Posted by EmxcelSolutions on 20/2/2017 at 04:40

Hello,
I visited darjeeling last year on feb-2016,
You can stay at central heritage- 4star resort, Located 1 km from Darjeeling Railway Station.
They serves quality foods with superb room service.
You can enjoy a mountain view from all the rooms. At Central Heritage Resort you will find a garden, a library and BBQ facilities.
I suggest you to stay there!

#7 EmxcelSolutions has been a member since 20/2/2017. Posts: 1
 Send EmxcelSolutions a private message   Website   Twitter 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.