We'll be travelling from Hong Kong to Halong Bay, Vientiane, Bangkok, Siem Reap and Ho Chi Minh between April and March. We plan to go around these countries by land and we're just wondering if you have contact information or any other information (location, time table, fare price) about these trains/bus companies. We plan to accomplish and book before we arrive there on April.
1. Guangzhou to Nanning via 2571/2574 train
2. direct Nanning-Halong Bay bus at the Yunde Company
3. Hai Phong to Hanoi via Tam Bac Bus
4. Train to Aranyaprathet at the Bangkok Hualamphong Station, or 1st class bus at Bangkok Northern Bus Terminal (also, which one is better?)
5. Siem Reap to Ho Chi Minh via Mai Linh bus
Thank you! :D
#1 ninanatalia has been a member since 30/3/2010. Posts: 1