Photo: Street food Phetchaburi Soi 10, Bangkok.

Southeast Asia forum

Asia from Februaryish - need itinerary advice

Posted by Abskii on 26/10/2010 at 21:22

Hello! I've been slowly looking through the forums but can't find anything that fully answers what I need to ask.
I'm planning to head out to Asia in about February, with no solid itinerary but for visa and budget reasons I want to put together a loose plan. Hoping to take in : China, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, India (I have some contacts in India so want to get there last). I'm open to other places too :)

My question is :
Any recommendations for what order I could do these in, preferably via the cheapest travel methods??
The hope is to fly to the starting point and take buses/trains from there, and then fly home from the last destination. To just wander until the budgeted money runs out or my itchy feet are well and truly sated.... that's the aim : D Due to my sob story from the last attempt, I want to get it right this time!!!

#1 Abskii has been a member since 26/10/2010. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 5
 Send Abskii a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.