Photo: Street food Phetchaburi Soi 10, Bangkok.

Southeast Asia forum

10 month Budget

Posted by opaquebh on 17/5/2011 at 02:24

spending about 10 months in SEA im saving around £15.000 will this be the sort of things i wanna do is party obvs that involves lots of beer drinking. eat lots mmm! and spec do ALOT of activities!
wanna budget but dont wanna keep my mind on money all the time. any questions feel free to ask :)

#1 opaquebh has been a member since 16/5/2011. Posts: 4

Posted by SBE on 17/5/2011 at 03:46

God I wish I had budget of 1,500 quid a month. Yes, I think it will probably be enough!

#2 SBE has been a member since 14/4/2008. Location: Global Village. Posts: 2,037
 Send SBE a private message   Where has SBE been? 

Posted by erolaykan on 21/5/2011 at 15:56

Posted from within Vietnam.

Too Much! :-)

Can easily get by on 15- 20$ a day! Including accommodation/booze etc! Plus you could always get yourself a job along the way if you manage to blow 15,000 pounds in ten months here! 1 month into Vietnam and I've only spent around 500 euro's and i'm not exactly watching what I spend. Just make sure you pack light or even nothing at all (except for the clothes on your back :) ) as you can buy everything here - from 20$ 50L "North face" back packs and 2 dollar t-shirts!

Just keep on hoping the pound keeps on going up against the dollar and you'll have even more money to spend over here!

Hope that helps a little

#3 erolaykan has been a member since 12/4/2011. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.