Photo: Street food Phetchaburi Soi 10, Bangkok.

Southeast Asia forum

Solo traveller looking to meet up (India, Cambodia and Vietnam)

Posted by ruby1977 on 29/5/2011 at 08:03

I am a very easy going, down to earth Australian female traveller with a pretty flexible itinerary; looking to meet other solo backpackers throughout the journey. My basic plan is (for 2011):
- 25/6 - 7/7 India
- 8/7 - 31/7 Cambodia and Vietnam.
I am looking forward to just seeing what happens; I am not much of a 'scheduled' sort of person. Look forward to hearing from you if suitable...

#1 ruby1977 has been a member since 29/5/2011. Posts: 2

Posted by HexagonalBolts on 31/5/2011 at 01:09

Hey Jodie,

I'll be around Cambodia and Vietnam at the same time as you, I don't have any real plans yet so I couldn't arrange to meet up, but I have a friend doing a similar route on her own who says she is meeting loads of people out there, I'm sure we will meet plenty of friendly people there!

#2 HexagonalBolts has been a member since 5/5/2011. Posts: 12

Posted by ruby1977 on 31/5/2011 at 15:30

Good to know thanks Tom. Bit hard to catch up with people since I don't have a set schedule; just dipping my toe in to see who else is doing a similar thing. Hope it all goes well; let me know what you recommend (or don't) in your adventures and I'll do the same...

#3 ruby1977 has been a member since 29/5/2011. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.