Photo: Street food Phetchaburi Soi 10, Bangkok.

Southeast Asia forum

Australian travel visa from SEA

Posted by Damiankohl on 4/11/2011 at 01:22

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi! I'm a South African currently travelling in SEA and in the same trip I'll be heading to China and Australia. Already been though Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam but will still be visiting Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, and possibly Phillipines before heading to Oz. I was hoping anyone could give me advise on in which country I should apply for a Australian tourist visa, and how long it will take to process? Any help will be greatly appreciated as all my google searching has left me at a loss! Many thanks, Damian

#1 Damiankohl has been a member since 4/11/2011. Posts: 1

Posted by tyler on 6/11/2011 at 07:01

Any country with an Australian consulate will be able to process a visa for you. I am unsure about the timeline but I have never waited for more than 1 day to receive a visa - to any SEA country. I guess you'll find that out when you get to the consulate or research one beforehand so you know what to expect going in.

#2 tyler has been a member since 7/12/2010. Location: Canada. Posts: 257
 Send tyler a private message   Where has tyler been? 

Posted by volunteerinjava on 7/11/2011 at 02:09

Hi Damian,
If you have any plan to visit Indonesia and wanna do a volunteer project in Java, you can do it in our program. Just click my website at www.volunteerinjava.com
Thanks for your attention. Have a nice day

#3 volunteerinjava has been a member since 7/11/2011. Posts: 2

Posted by volunteerinjava on 7/11/2011 at 02:11

Hi Damian,
If you have any plan to visit Indonesia and wanna do a volunteer project in Java, you can do it in our program. Just click my website at www.volunteerinjava.com
Thanks for your attention. Have a nice day

#4 volunteerinjava has been a member since 7/11/2011. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.