Photo: Street food Phetchaburi Soi 10, Bangkok.

Southeast Asia forum

hostel costs

Posted by scoopleloop on 5/4/2007 at 18:39

Hi
I am new to this forum and the area so excuse my ignorance .
Thinking about doing a month or so between Thailand , Laos , Cambodia and Vietnam . Something along the same lines as the sample itinery on this site .

My querie's are this .

Are the prices listed for hostels / hotels per person per night or per room per night ,and how upto date are they ?

Also is transport available between al places listed on the sample itinery "The Big One "

Cheers
Neil

#1 scoopleloop has been a member since 5/4/2007. Posts: 2

Posted by somtam2000 on 6/4/2007 at 05:47 admin

Hi Neil & welcome to Travelfish,

The prices listed on Travelfish are per room per night. Below any profile you'll see two lines of text reading:

Added to Travelfish on:
Last visited or updated on:

These reflect when we last visited a place.

It's worth noting that in rural areas in particular, the prices change very very infrequently -- if at all.

With the Big One, if you scroll down you'll see a table that lays out the transport possibilities on each leg -- if it's available there'll be a time value, if not a dash.

Hope that helps clear things up, any more questions -- ask away!

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,568
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.