Photo: Street food Phetchaburi Soi 10, Bangkok.

Southeast Asia forum

Posted by LizSeaTraveler on 2/6/2012 at 14:27

Hey guys, kind of a last minute, spontaneous trip but I will be heading to Southeast Asia: Thailand, Laos, Vietname, Cambodia in mid June (this month) and traveling 5-6 weeks. If anyone has a flexible schedule and wants to be my travel buddy, let me know. I am fluent in Lao so getting around in Laos and Thailand should be a breeze although I would hope to not have to travel solo-lady travel buddies preferred but I am open if you seem safe. May do a background check on you if you're a guy... :)

#1 LizSeaTraveler has been a member since 2/6/2012. Posts: 1

Posted by charina on 3/6/2012 at 02:08

i'm gonna be travelling to thailand-camdodia on mid august..and i'm also looking for travelmate..if you still in thailand and cambodia till august..we could meet half way though...
By the way i'm female, age of 22 and filippina based in milan italy, and gonna be coming home in asia for a can check my FB if you want..Charina Callasan

#2 charina has been a member since 27/5/2012. Posts: 9

Posted by Kabana111 on 18/6/2012 at 21:42

I'll be in Cambodia all July and August if you fancy some company! Let me know :)

#3 Kabana111 has been a member since 11/5/2012. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 29
 Send Kabana111 a private message 

Posted by nazi on 19/7/2012 at 01:04

Hi, I am an Indian Male working in UAE. I am looking for a travel partner (Prefer from EUROPE ) for my THAILAND trip in septemper...If any one interest to join with me please let me know. I will get free luxury accommodations and private tours on free of charge basis ...Bcos I AM WORKING IN TOURISM FIELD...You can contact me nazyie at hotmail dot com

#4 nazi has been a member since 19/7/2012. Posts: 6

Posted by RC2012 on 19/7/2012 at 17:19

Hey, im 22/m/uk im landing in BKK in 2 weeks, probably staying just over 1 month and then heading through Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand (again) and then see what happens.

Anyone heading the same route from aug/sept onwards? It would be nice to know a few people to meet up with

#5 RC2012 has been a member since 5/4/2012. Posts: 20
 Send RC2012 a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.