Photo: Street food Phetchaburi Soi 10, Bangkok.

Southeast Asia forum

hanoi to bangkok in 3 weeks! need help!!

Posted by kleinesk on 14/1/2013 at 15:24

from hanoi to bangkog in 3 weeks! need help
hey there,

me and my boyfriend are landing in hanoi at the 1st of feb and leaving on 22th in bangkok.
so what we would like to do is visiting sapa,angkor wat,4000 islands maybe and hangin around some couple of days in a nice area with beach and swimming.tailor some clothes is also my wish.
travelling by train?one travel period on a river with the boat would be nice,not to many stays in big citys also.
also inland flights are possible(book it here or there?)
all in all not to stressfull would be great

so we are very thankful for every recommendation and send you sunny greetings.
time runs by

best k

#1 kleinesk has been a member since 13/1/2013. Posts: 6

Posted by busylizzy on 14/1/2013 at 16:29

First starters, you only need to post this once, not 6 times!!

I'd suggest that you refer to the Planing section of the forum, and check out the Suggested Itineraries to get an idea of , well, suggested itineraries to cover the areas that you are interested in. The itineraries also suggest transport methods, and travel times for each. This will give you a good starting point.

There is loads of useful nfo on this site - you just need to start reading a bit first and come back with some specific questions that you may need help with.

You're only there for 3 weeks, so don't overplan it and try to do too much. For a short trip, I'd tend to pre-book tickets now to be safe. Air Asia are having a bit ticket sale at the moment, so have a look on their site.

#2 busylizzy has been a member since 31/12/2007. Location: New Zealand. Posts: 2,153
 Send busylizzy a private message   Where has busylizzy been? 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.