Photo: Street food Phetchaburi Soi 10, Bangkok.

Southeast Asia forum

Advice Need for SE Asia Itinerary

Posted by jella82 on 21/6/2007 at 06:15

Hi guys, I'm heading to SE Asia from mid Sept to mid Dec. Want to get in Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Malaysia & maybe Burma depending on political situation (we are flying into and out of Singapore). Any suggestions esp when to be in which country to avoid the rain!? I'm a bit bamboozled by the amount to see and do! I've have had a read of some of the explorer trips and Lonely Planet but I'm more confused than ever! We want to hit all the tourist spots but get off the beaten track too.. Any suggestions would be great?

#1 jella82 has been a member since 20/6/2007. Posts: 9

Posted by somtam2000 on 21/6/2007 at 18:52 admin

hi jella82,

Have you taken a look at the Suggested Itineraries section? That's a good place to start.

You can also see weather summaries here:
Cambodia weather
Laos weather
Thailand weather
Vietnam weather.

You'll probably also get some better answers if you say what kinda stuff you're interested in doing -- trekking, beaches, parties, national parks etc...

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,577
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.