Photo: Street food Phetchaburi Soi 10, Bangkok.

Southeast Asia forum

Solo Female Traveler Looking for Travel Friends!

Posted by JDavie on 23/4/2013 at 16:58

Hello Everyone!

I am planning on going to SE Asia for my first time in a couple of months. I do not know exact dates as of yet, but I'm thinking late August/early September. I would like to stay in SE Asia for quite some time (perhaps 4-6 months, going from Thailand to many different parts of SE Asia) and I will be traveling solo. I have traveled solo before, although not extensively, and I enjoyed it, although it's always nice to meet and make friends with fellow travelers, especially being a female solo traveler. If you are also planning a trip to SE Asia around this time, I'd love to hear from you! Perhaps we can build a little penpal friendship over the next few months via e-mail or whatever and then we can meet up down in Asia! I am quite laid back and up for many things, although I am not going to SE Asia for the sole purpose of partying and drinking. I am 24, Canadian, open minded and ready for adventure!
Please do not hesitate to reply to me either on here or in a private message.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

#1 JDavie has been a member since 23/4/2013. Location: Canada. Posts: 4
 Send JDavie a private message   Twitter   Instagram 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.