Photo: Street food Phetchaburi Soi 10, Bangkok.

Southeast Asia forum

SE Asia 05/14 - 07/14 travel partner :D

Posted by gost on 2/4/2014 at 05:24

Hi, I'm 23 years old, I come from the Croatia and I'm female. I travel to Asia and I plan to stay there for 4.5 months, but first and last month are reserved for India: D
I come to Cambodia in mid-May, and there would be nice to find a partner to travel with. My plan is to stay there for about two months and visit Cambodia, Thailand and Vietnam and Laos have not yet decided :D
I am very flexible and open to new ideas.
My budget is pretty tight so I would like someone ready to this kind of adventure :D

Do not hesitate in contacting me.

#1 gost has been a member since 1/4/2014. Posts: 3

Posted by gerald57 on 2/4/2014 at 15:06

Hi, I am a female and will be flying into Vietnam ( Ho Chi Minh) on the 28th May , then I plan to do some travel into Cambodia. I have been on holiday in S E A before on my own and it is way more economical to have a travel buddy motel rooms are a set price for the room not per person. I also am on a budget and want to stay for at least 5 months. I have a TESOL certificate and want to volunteer somewhere along the way.

#2 gerald57 has been a member since 31/3/2014. Location: New Zealand. Posts: 1
 Send gerald57 a private message 

Posted by gost on 3/4/2014 at 06:19

It would be great to meet at least part of the way.
We'll stay in touch and arrange the details.

#3 gost has been a member since 1/4/2014. Posts: 3

Posted by astreechantal on 2/5/2014 at 18:08

My friend and I (both female) will be vacationing in Cambodia and Thailand starting mid-May to early June. We're both traveling with a budget and have a few spots we want to check out such as Angkor Wat - Siem Reap, Chiang Mai, Bangkok, and Phuket...and their surrounding areas. Maybe our paths will cross? :)

#4 astreechantal has been a member since 2/5/2014. Posts: 1
 Send astreechantal a private message 

Posted by gost on 4/5/2014 at 07:35

I would be very interested to not travel alone its boring. Im in India with my boyfriend now. He goes back home in one week and i fly for Kuala Lumpur. In 16.5. I fly for Phnom Penh. I would do around 40 days of Cambodia + Thailand( North part and Bangkok). Send me a mail to agree :D Very happy you wrote :D

#5 gost has been a member since 1/4/2014. Posts: 3

Posted by hmrolstomt on 23/5/2014 at 21:05

hey all,

I will be in Cambodia/Thailand/Laos/Vietnam in June and July. I'm also on a budget, though I'm planning to expand said budget a bit for a supported bicycling tour. Might anyone else be interested? The tours within my budget have a two person minimum, so I'm looking for a cycling partner(s). I've never traveled in the region before, but other American friends have said cycling tours are a great way to see "out of the way" things at a nice pace.

I have a flexible schedule and am open to doing a tour in a variety of locations. I hope to do a tour between 7 and 15 days in length. Let me know if you're interested and I can give more information about the tours I've already looked into.

#6 hmrolstomt has been a member since 23/5/2014. Posts: 10
 Send hmrolstomt a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.