Photo: Street food Phetchaburi Soi 10, Bangkok.

Southeast Asia forum

It begins in 3 days

Posted by DrDreidal on 6/3/2015 at 10:31

This Monday, my girlfriend and I are flying to Indonesia to begin our 5 month journey across Southeast Asia.

I've used Travelfish extensively for this trip and just wanted to say thank you to this website and to all of you on the forum for helping me plan this adventure!

We couldn't be more excited and can't wait to share our stories with those planning their next trip as well.

Cheers!

#1 DrDreidal has been a member since 30/11/2014. Posts: 15

Posted by exacto on 6/3/2015 at 16:23

Have a great time! Be sure to let us know how things go along the way, and as you say, definitely pay it forward by sharing your newfound knowledge and experience with those coming along after you. Have a Bintang or three for me. Cheers.

#2 exacto has been a member since 12/2/2006. Location: United States. Posts: 2,768
 Send exacto a private message   Where has exacto been? 

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Posted by mikal83 on 7/3/2015 at 04:25

Good for you, we shall be flying to Hanoi to start our 2 1/2 month trip early October!

#3 mikal83 has been a member since 19/1/2015. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 140
 Send mikal83 a private message   Where has mikal83 been? 

Posted by amnicoll on 7/3/2015 at 05:57

have a good trip

#4 amnicoll has been a member since 10/1/2005. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 931
 Send amnicoll a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.