Photo: Street food Phetchaburi Soi 10, Bangkok.

Southeast Asia forum

Looking for travel buddies july 2015

Posted by ant2411 on 7/4/2015 at 01:24

hey all,
looking for people to travel with since this will be the first time im traveling by myself. i'll be traveling to southeast asia in july for one year. I will be in singapore july 22. my flight actually leaves los angeles july 20 and arriving in Singapore july 22. ill be staying at marina bay sands, if anybody will be there around that time and would like to meet up your more than welcome to stay with me there at the hotel(until the 24th of july) won't have to worry about the accommodation since its paid for already. i did only request one king bed but im sure it can be changed at check in. after Singapore going to the Philippines for about a week then heading to Indonesia aug 3 for a month to backpack. my plans are pretty much open after Singapore since I haven't booked tickets for phils or Indonesia yet.. let me know if you want to meet up and travel together.

anthony

#1 ant2411 has been a member since 7/4/2015. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.