Text page

Southeast Asia

Southeast Asia forum

Itnerary Help & Feeback!

Posted by mmctear on 20/8/2015 at 10:35

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to know what you thought about my 1st SE Asia trip with my friend.

We've left alot of the when and where open but here goes:

13th October - Leave the UK
14th October - Arrive in BKK.
18th October - Leave Bangkok to go to Siem Reap

*Insert suggestions here*

We were thinking of going Phnem Peng and then up Si Phan Don and making our way to Vientiane and then Luang Probang.

23rd November - 26th November - Chiang Mai.

*Insert suggestions here*

We were thinking maybe of doing elephant trecking here (maybe the tiger temple) and up to Pai as well.

17th December - Ko Tao
23rd December - Ko Phangan
28th December - Saigon
3rd January -

*Insert Suggestions - we were thinking up the coast of Vietnam ( Mui Ne, Nha Trang, Hoi An etc) up to Hanoi, Ho long bay and Sapa.

My friend needs to be back in Bangkok on the 7th February.

I then have 3 weeks after this to do what I want. Where else would you suggest? Was maybe thinking Bali

Your help is greatly appreciated for this 1st time SE Asia traveller!.

Melanie

#1 mmctear has been a member since 30/7/2015. Posts: 3

Posted by mikal83 on 21/8/2015 at 08:53

Mel, why not just do the big loop starting at either bkk or Hanoi . We fly to bkk on 27/9 3nights there then onto Hanoi to start the Travelfish big sea loop, ending back at bkk 15/12. You seem to be doing a bit of unnecessary crossings.

#2 mikal83 has been a member since 19/1/2015. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 140

Posted by mmctear on 21/8/2015 at 10:58

We sorta decided this route because we really want to go celebrate yee ping in Chiang mai and we had thought of going to the islands before this so mid October /early november but the as its the end of the rainy season the islands and diving conditions would be less than ideal.

#3 mmctear has been a member since 30/7/2015. Posts: 3

Please login to add your reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a post to the forum. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.