Text page

Southeast Asia

Southeast Asia forum

June 2016 Itinerary suggestions

Posted by jimbojh on 3/12/2015 at 09:39

Hi,
I will be flying to Vietnam (Hanoi) on June 11th with a few friends. I understand that this is monsoon season in the majority of places in southeast Asia. We have only booked outbound flights, and have between 4 and 5 months to do everything so I'm pretty sure time is not a problem here.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zjQZ23-p65K4.kMrSeZeCBAYI&usp=sharing
I have linked a copy of a google maps with a very rough itinerary. Of course this is just me looking at different destinations and wacking them on a map. Some may not be visited, some will be on route, some we may stay longer.

My question is does any body have a suggested itinerary for southeast asia, including most of my map destinations other than the route I have outline. If somebody turns around and tells me its a silly route, I just would like to know given the weather conditions what destinations would be best and when between June and November.

Thanks for any help in advance

#1 jimbojh has been a member since 9/12/2014. Posts: 10

Please login to add your reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a post to the forum. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.