Text page

Southeast Asia

Southeast Asia forum

motorbike hanoi to ho chi minh city.

Posted by bentravel on 17/12/2015 at 05:56

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie and this is my first post in this forum.

I will be arriving in Hanoi Vietnam on the 28th of December and plan on spending N.Y.E before i set of on a motorbike trip from Hanoi to ho chi minh city.

I plan on purchasing a bike in Hanoi before the 2nd of January and leaving on the 2nd.

Plan on riding for about 3 weeks in total but im open to all suggestions and willing to change plans.

I won't be doing this alone so i need some keen people to join me on this adventure.

Im a 24 year old Australia who has just spent the past 7 months travelling and working in Europe.

I've decided i want to continue travelling and will be in south east asia for about 4 months before i return to Australia.
Don't hesitate!
Regards,
Ben.

#1 bentravel has been a member since 16/12/2015. Location: Australia. Posts: 1

Posted by davidhaltson on 17/12/2015 at 13:22

you made a good plan to visit hanoi. Really you will enjoy this trip.

I also like to visit Hanoi with motorbike. it is also an adventurous tour.

#2 davidhaltson has been a member since 13/11/2015. Posts: 5

Posted by Bangbang on 24/12/2015 at 02:55

I suggest you joining in the Hanoi Massive group on FB to find the travel buddy. This group participated by lots of expats in Hanoi. You may have some advice from them. Good luck

#3 Bangbang has been a member since 24/12/2015. Posts: 5

Please login to add your reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a post to the forum. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.