Text page

Southeast Asia

Southeast Asia forum

MID OCTOBER TO EARLY NOVEMBER - Best beach to go?

Posted by andrea812 on 13/2/2016 at 06:25

Hey everyone!

We have a not so easy schedule for our honeymoon with 5 yr old kid: october 13 to november 3.

What's the best place in SE Asia for a beach holiday?

What we'd like to have:
- beach bungalow or close to the beach in small village
- quiet sea with clear water and fish, and good snorkeling opportunities
- some social life around but definitely NOT all night partying
- not on a hardcore budget, but still definitely not rich :)
- good weather (this is why I am asking after all, since it's not the best part of the year to go in most places over there...)

(Hint: we've been to Ko Lipe and we liked it, but less crowded and touristic is also totally OK, even better)

I could come up with Gili (maybe Gili Meno) and Perhentian, but I am not sure about the weather in the latter.

Any other suggestions?
Banda and Raja Ampat sound wonderful, but maybe a little too out of the way and hard to get to/get away from in such a limited amount of time.

Please let us know, thank you!!!!

Andrea, Elisa and Nicola

PS - Not directly related to this forum, but other alternative may be northeastern Brazil or Zanzibar/Mafia/Pemba...

#1 andrea812 has been a member since 13/2/2016. Posts: 4

Posted by andrea812 on 13/2/2016 at 11:41

PS - just a quick addition: Andaman islands maybe?

#2 andrea812 has been a member since 13/2/2016. Posts: 4

Posted by adrianlopez on 17/2/2016 at 03:52

Phu Quoc, Vietnam will best choice for you. The place have almost your requires such as bungalow, scuba diving and best weather. Furthermore, services and price of Phu Quoc are reasonable, Phu Quoc's people is very friendly and helpful.

#3 adrianlopez has been a member since 27/1/2016. Posts: 55

Please login to add your reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a post to the forum. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.