Text page

Southeast Asia

Southeast Asia forum

The Travelfish weekly quiz

Posted by somtam2000 on 12/9/2016 at 02:11 admin

We've been running a quiz every week in our weekly newsletter, and have been meaning to post on the forum as well. So, better late than never, here is the latest quiz, and I'll update this thread every week with the new one. There is an alt link because the quiz script thingy doesn't work properly for a few people and haven't got to the bottom of why that is.

Can you identify these ten islands? (alt link here)

Good luck!

#1 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 8,089

Posted by exacto on 12/9/2016 at 11:31

Hey, I only got one of these right, and it was because the "Kanawa" sign in the picture of Kanawa. Otherwise, it looks like I need to quit my job and start island hopping soonest so I can stay competitive with these quizes. Regards.

#2 exacto has been a member since 12/2/2006. Location: United States. Posts: 2,831

Posted by somtam2000 on 27/9/2016 at 04:32 admin

This week's quiz is up - how many of these places can you correctly pick in Thailand?

Exacto, sorry to miss you in Bangkok!

#3 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 8,089

Posted by exacto on 27/9/2016 at 17:39

I'm up to 30% correct on this quiz, which is a huge improvement!
Yes, sorry we missed you too. We did have a lovely "Welcome to Bangkok" celebration dinner at Cabbages & Condoms on Sunday night, and David generously joined us. It was wonderful to meet him. We also did the Chili Paste food tour the next day and got to try some seriously excellent and unusual dishes with Chin. Even after all this time in Bangkok, I'd never been down those tiny little side sois in the Banglamphu area, and it was great to have Chin show us around. Cheers.

#4 exacto has been a member since 12/2/2006. Location: United States. Posts: 2,831

Posted by braylor on 28/10/2016 at 22:46

50% correct for me. Lucky me!!
Thank you Admin so much for opening this quiz because it will inspire us to find the next destinations!!!

#5 braylor has been a member since 26/9/2016. Posts: 13

Please login to add your reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a post to the forum. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.