Text page

Southeast Asia

Southeast Asia forum

20 years old, solo traveler SouthEast Asia

Posted by catalina on 12/9/2016 at 02:36

Hello, i am a 20 years old female and i am traveling alone for 3 months to southeast asia on october, starting in Bangkok! i am really exited yet nervous! I've heard only good things and amazing reviews! does anyone have some tips, suggestions or anything at all to say! hostel recommendations, apps or other?!
thank you i would very much appreciate the help!

C

#1 catalina has been a member since 12/9/2016. Posts: 1

Posted by amnicoll on 13/9/2016 at 04:49

this is a very open ended question and very difficult therefore to help

So I would suggest:
- you search this and Lonely Planet for tips for single women traveling alone
- you provide info on what sort of things might be of interest
- you ask about places to stay in specific places not the whole of SEA
- do some homework and ask more specific questions

You will have a great time and all I will say now is check out the visa requirements for each country now before you set off

#2 amnicoll has been a member since 10/1/2005. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 976

Posted by shakitasexson on 19/9/2016 at 02:25

Where do you want to go? Personally, you can visiti Vietnam, Thailand and Cambodia during 3 months. You can spend 1 month for each country. You can refer the itinerary at https://www.travelfish.org/trip_planner and tips at asiatravel.news

#3 shakitasexson has been a member since 14/8/2016. Posts: 12

Posted by Lewisb90 on 1/10/2016 at 11:25

When are you flying out I'm 25 male flying to Bangkok on 14th october in the same boat as you!

#4 Lewisb90 has been a member since 1/10/2016. Posts: 1

Posted by amnicoll on 2/10/2016 at 05:57

lewis ; same boat or plane?

#5 amnicoll has been a member since 10/1/2005. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 976

Please login to add your reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a post to the forum. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.