Text page

Southeast Asia

Southeast Asia forum

Travel buddy wanted!

Posted by kenziejcolbourne on 1/11/2016 at 19:06

I'm looking for a travel mate for SEA for January and February 2017. I have an open schedule at this point, and am looking for someone to meet and travel with. I arrive in Bangkok at the beginning of the year, and would like to start travels there onward. If there anyone is in the same boat and wants a friend to travel with, feel free to message me and we can chat!

#1 kenziejcolbourne has been a member since 1/11/2016. Posts: 1

Posted by mohaneraj on 23/11/2016 at 20:34

Hi I Planned to visit Bangkok in mid Jan onwards from Canada....i planned to travel for 2 and half month...right now i dont have any schedule....i plan to visit with the mind flow....it will be nice if i get a travel partner too....so that we could share and plan in a excellent way....message me.....if you are interested...take care...Mohan

#2 mohaneraj has been a member since 23/11/2016. Posts: 1

Posted by aidanjf on 30/11/2016 at 09:46

Hey! Myself and a buddy are heading out from Canada to Bangkok ourselves around the first week of January. We'll be going onwards around Thailand, down through Malaysia, Indonesia, and Philippines.

We're hoping to meet a ton of people too! Send me a message if you're interested!

#3 aidanjf has been a member since 30/11/2016. Posts: 1

Posted by rfdjr1001 on 30/11/2016 at 10:16

hi also looking for travel buddy in bangkok thailand july 6 to jan 11 2017

#4 rfdjr1001 has been a member since 30/11/2016. Posts: 1

Posted by RosieP on 2/12/2016 at 16:52

Hey! I'm so relieved to see other people in exactly the same position as me. I'm also flying into Bangkok beginning of 2017 and plan on travelling around SEA but haven't yet planned out a route. I'd love to find someone in a similar situation to travel around with for a bit so just give me a message if you're in the same boat.

#5 RosieP has been a member since 2/12/2016. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 1

Please login to add your reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a post to the forum. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.