Text page

Southeast Asia

Southeast Asia forum

Looking for travel companion, Thailand

Posted by Maineart2001 on 4/2/2017 at 14:54

Greetings fellow traveler: I am an experienced seasoned traveler. Male, sixties,in good shape, 5'6", 145lb., Married/Partnered Brown hair, blue eyes. Looking for a thin lady to accompany me to Thailand this May, 2017, dates flexible. I pay for allyour expenses. My wife cannot travel this year due to a back injury she received in Belize last year. She's fine now but doesn't think she can travellong distance. She suggested I locate a travel companion on one of these travel sites. It's cool with her. Open marriage. The itinerary would gosomething like this........

I'll depart "Boston" on a flight that will arrive in Bangkok ataround 1 pm for check in at the Ambassador hotel for one night. Great food atthe hotel. Get the best foot massage in Thailand on Soi 11 in Bangkok. I canmeet you at the Ambassador hotel? Next day depart Bangkok around noon and fly to Chiang Mai in the north. Pick up rental vehicle and check in to the Mercure hotel for one night maybe two. Maybe meet you at the Mercure hotel in Chiang Mai? Start our drive east to Lampang, Den Chai, Nan, Nago, all on rt. 1148. Continuing on toChiang Rai and up to the Golden Triangle and back to Chaing Mai at the Mercure hotel for a couple more days. Visiting mountains, National parks, waterfalls,villages, elephants, people, culture, architect, wildlife, food, drink, trails,hiking, staying in quaint laid back hotels along the way. You would have toroom with me. This would not be just about me and my itinerary.This would be ajoint venture for the both of us but you travel for free. Let me know what you think, I'm not a creep. I'm a gentleman. I have videos of my travels around the world on you tube, including Thailand. I can send a link if you want to see how I travel. I’m flexible.Thanks, Arthur

#1 Maineart2001 has been a member since 4/2/2017. Posts: 1

Posted by Captain_Bob on 5/2/2017 at 07:45

Your "thin lady" awaits at Soi Cowboy, Nana Plaza, or in Chiang Mai on Loy Kroh Rd. Just be sure to double-check for Thai sausage ;-)

#2 Captain_Bob has been a member since 27/5/2006. Location: Thailand. Posts: 1,957

Posted by sandyfreckle on 8/2/2017 at 22:33

Nice one Cap'n Bob ;-)

#3 sandyfreckle has been a member since 9/11/2010. Posts: 23

Posted by maineart on 9/2/2017 at 10:40

I've been to Thailand several times and traveled the world for over 20 years now. I usually travel with my wife but I broke her on Victoria mountain in Belize. She fell on a steep trail and fractured the L4 vertebra. She's fine today but doesn't want to endure the 20 hours it takes to get there. She has no problem with me finding a travel partner. I'm looking for a small thin lady that would enjoy traveling around northern Thailand for a week. The problem is, I am not looking for an 18 year old virgin that works for the church of the Benedictory Nuns. Nor am I looking for a "lady" that smokes, tattooed, piercings, drug addicted, alcoholic and so on. What I would like to find is something in-between, I've been to Soi Cowboy, Nana Plaza for the experience. I always stay at the Mercure hotel in Chiang Mai but I haven't heard of Loy Kroh Rd. I'm not going to Thailand just for sex, at least 90% will be spent on travel, culture, architecture, music, national parks and fine restaurants like yours. I'm no idiot, just a fool. Since you're in Chiang Mai , Maybe you could give me some advise? Thank You.

#4 maineart has been a member since 5/2/2012. Posts: 2

Posted by neharani on 24/2/2017 at 22:15

Hi Maineart2001 yes i want to see your videos of travel..can you send me a link..

#5 neharani has been a member since 23/2/2017. Posts: 55

Posted by maineart on 1/3/2017 at 10:05

Hi there, I have a travel channel on you tube it's under, arthur martin channel (The guy with the mustache) ;)

Just copy and paste and you'll be there. Enjoy.........

https://www.youtube.com/user/mainearthur

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wli0Os3W7N8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD6q_KKjHz0

Let me know what you think. I have over 140 videos. Most are travel from around the world.

Want to join me this year? It's free to a thin lady.

Thanks fro responding, Arthur Martin Maine

#6 maineart has been a member since 5/2/2012. Posts: 2

Please login to add your reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a post to the forum. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.