Text page

Southeast Asia

Southeast Asia forum

Travelling SEA indefinitely.

Posted by Lirho91 on 18/3/2017 at 16:01

Hi guys,

I am off to India for a month in October then after that am heading to Thailand and have no plans past that. I have no ties at home so am planning on travelling till I run out of money. I hope to have saved £10000 by the time I go. I would like to see Australia and New Zealand to finish my trip but SEA is my main focus. Just wondering if anyone has any advice on what countries to visit and how long to spend in each one? I love nature, animals, culture, food and anything that involves water. I'm a female going solo so would also like to meet people along the way and also feel relatively safe.

Thank in advance :)

#1 Lirho91 has been a member since 18/3/2017. Posts: 1

Posted by amnicoll on 18/3/2017 at 21:13

Your question is far too broad. I would suggest you spend some time exploring this excellent site and get some ideas.

Meeting people should not be a problem and SEA is generally safe as long as you take the sensible precautions you would at home. Where you do need to be more cautious is in some of the tourist hot spots.

#2 amnicoll has been a member since 10/1/2005. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 976

Please login to add your reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a post to the forum. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.