Photo: Street food Phetchaburi Soi 10, Bangkok.

Southeast Asia forum

Who wants to go to South Goa early next year?!

Posted by katadolph on 16/6/2017 at 05:08

For my next trip (early 2018) I am going to stay nine to ten weeks in the Palolem area of South Goa, India. Possibly Palolem itself, but more likely Patnem or Agonda. They're all so close anyway it hardly makes a difference!

It would be good to already be in touch with people round and about, and if we click perhaps travel together to other bits of India.

Over the years I've spent a lot of time in India, doing the backpack slog,and have covered much of the area from the bottom of Tamil Nadu to the top of Rajasthan. So this time I'm going to treat my stay as more of a holiday than a fact-finding assault course!

#1 katadolph has been a member since 16/6/2017. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 1
 Send katadolph a private message 

Posted by tomworld9 on 20/6/2017 at 01:05

Posted from within Vietnam.

I may be interested during Tet (Chinese New Year) Feb. 12-25. I currently reside in HCMC, Vietnam. This would be my first trip to India, and like you am interested in a holiday rather than a test of fortitude.
cheers!
Tom

#2 tomworld9 has been a member since 18/10/2016. Posts: 1

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.