Photo: Street food Phetchaburi Soi 10, Bangkok.

Southeast Asia forum

Honeymoon in Vietnam

Posted by thaorosellazulab on 19/7/2017 at 05:22

My husband and I will go to Vietnam for our honeymoon. At first, we plan to move to Bali, Indonesia but the price for this trip is unaffordable for us and then decide to choose Vietnam. We want to stay a romantic but not too touristy place. We will only have one week and visit some places like beaches or island. Heard much about Halong, Nha Trang and Phu Quoc. Highly appreciate any suggestions.

#1 thaorosellazulab has been a member since 19/7/2017. Posts: 4

Posted by mikal83 on 19/7/2017 at 08:50

When, time of year

#2 mikal83 has been a member since 19/1/2015. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 139
 Send mikal83 a private message   Where has mikal83 been? 

Posted by shahfieldd on 27/7/2017 at 22:39

I would recommend Nha Trang and Phu Quoc. Their beaches are very beautiful. Personally, I prefer Phu Quoc to Nha Trang because it's still quite wild and not too touristy. The landscape in Phu Quoc is breathtaking, especially Bai Sao. The water is clear and I almost do not see any rubbish around the beach. Nha Trang offers more services and has full of forms of entertainment and relaxation such as Vinpearl Land, Oceanography Institute, Thap Ba hot spring.
On the other hand, you can choose to visit some beaches in the north such as Halong, Cat Ba and Do Son. I don't know the time you go to Vietnam but in summer, a lot of people flock to these beaches, which leads to the increase in the expenses for all kinds of services. It's so hard for you to completely enjoy. I still feel that Nha Trang and Phu Quoc are much more charming.
For one week in Vietnam (maybe a bit short), you think about taking a tour (Asia Group Tour) to enjoy your honeymoon as much as possible. If not, you thoroughly see the prices of all the services on Tripadvisor before the trip because the prices significantly depend on the months you choose to go.

#3 shahfieldd has been a member since 30/9/2016. Posts: 19

Posted by thaorosellazulab on 28/7/2017 at 02:43

Thanks mates! W're going to Vietnam in November. Any suggestions about good sites in Vietnam at this time?

#4 thaorosellazulab has been a member since 19/7/2017. Posts: 4

Posted by thaorosellazulab on 28/7/2017 at 02:50

Thank shahfieldd for a lot of information about Nha Trang and Phu Quoc. I think Phu Quoc will suit me.

#5 thaorosellazulab has been a member since 19/7/2017. Posts: 4

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.