Photo: Street food Phetchaburi Soi 10, Bangkok.

Southeast Asia forum

Southeast Asia June - November?

Posted by vbradley on 28/8/2017 at 13:08

Hi all!

Me and my boyfriend are planning on going travelling around Southeast Asia from June - November. However, doing some research it seems we're going to have a bit of a struggle with regards to weather, particularly around July - Sept.

We are both quite new to travelling so are hoping to get some advice about where is best to visit during this time and what root to take! Having already spent some time in Indonesia its not somewhere we were planning on going back to, however places we are interested in are: Malaysia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and possibly Philippines or Sri Lanka.

We're both mid 20s

Any advice on a good root to take would be massively appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

#1 vbradley has been a member since 28/8/2017. Posts: 1

Posted by MarkSeaton on 28/8/2017 at 22:46

Watchin cause doing similar :)

#2 MarkSeaton has been a member since 15/8/2017. Posts: 13
 Send MarkSeaton a private message 

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Posted by Megaworldasia365 on 29/8/2017 at 01:02

Yep, july - sept is the rainy season in most of s.e.asia except samui, koh phangan and koh tao. Good beach weather at that time and of course the full moon party on koh phangan. For in depth info for off the beaten track travel in south east asia, check out my travel blog: megaworldasia dot com

Safe travels

Mega

#3 Megaworldasia365 has been a member since 26/8/2017. Posts: 20

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.