Photo: Street food Phetchaburi Soi 10, Bangkok.

Southeast Asia forum

Please Help: Visiting Laos, VIetnam and Cambodia - itinerary request!

Posted by cchcal on 18/7/2008 at 00:26

Hey guys

I'll most probably visit Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia end of this year. Still saving up money for the travels. Heard it's a great trip. I've did my research but still clueless. Can anyone please shed some light by sending in any itineraries allowing me to go to these 3 countries on a duration of 5 weeks?

Appreciate it

Cheers
Calvin

#1 cchcal has been a member since 18/7/2008. Posts: 5

Posted by somtam2000 on 19/7/2008 at 08:02 admin

The suggested itinerary section should be a good start.

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,710
 Send somtam2000 a private message   Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by cchcal on 19/7/2008 at 09:14

hey thanks for that.

But the only drawback is that i might be flying in to vientiane. And the suggested itinerary starts from Bangkok and moves up to Laos before reaching Vientiane. So not sure whether i should backtrack to Luang Prabang and Vang Vien.

By the way, the next thing is I'm not that sure how many days are recommended for each stop.

Howevr, the suggested itinerary reallyhelps a lot!

Calvin

#3 cchcal has been a member since 18/7/2008. Posts: 5

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.