Photo: Street food Phetchaburi Soi 10, Bangkok.

Southeast Asia forum

last minute advice. leaving sunday!

Posted by dsojka on 31/1/2009 at 05:49

hello all. our trip came about very quickly, only purchased our flight tickets 2 weeks ago. land and fly out of bangkok feb 2 - feb 28.

the initial plan was the southern cambodia vietnam and laos idea -

https://www.travelfish.org/trip_planner/laos-vietnam-cambodia

is this actually doable or recommended for 27 days?

after reading a ton of travel books rather than things becomeing clearer to me as to an itinerary i found that there are a million places i wanted to go, and now i'm leaving sunday and have no idea what approach to take.

1. the simplicity of the southern cambodia vietnam and laos may be the way to go, if in fact it is possible to squeeze in withought traveling to much.

2. fill my time with smaller towns of southern cambodia and vietnam and skip laos, which would make me sad to have to do. or skip cambodia and head straight for laos from bangkok.

i want to see it all, but i know that is not possible, thus i revert back to the question: is the souther explorer itinerary doable?

ok so this is a very general rant here, so maybe just some gerneral ranting in return is required, maybe i just have cold feet. ha ha, thanks, daniel

#1 dsojka has been a member since 31/1/2009. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.