Photo: Street food Phetchaburi Soi 10, Bangkok.

Southeast Asia forum

Terrific photos of islands in Thailand

Posted by somtam2000 on 6/5/2009 at 20:06 admin

Some time ago, we started up a Travelfish Flickr group which meant that if you used Flickr for your pics you could add them to the Travelfish group and they'd show up on Travelfish.

The group is slowly growing -- we've got 37 members and just shy of 800 photos now, and while there's loads of great pics, today I spied a bunch of classic Thai beach shots (primarily Ko Ngai and Ko Mook) by NathanChor and I suggest, if you're planning some beach time, that you go check out his pics -- right now!

They're classic in that he's picked some postcard perfect scenes to photograph, so I'm sure there's a few piles of garbage and empty bottles just out of shot, but that's beside the point -- these illustrate just how beautiful Thai beaches can be ... if only a bit more was done to make them look like this more of the time!

Anyways, enough of my chatter, go check out Nathan's pics for yourself.

NathanChor's pics of Asia

#1 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,710
 Send somtam2000 a private message   Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.