Photo: Street food Phetchaburi Soi 10, Bangkok.

Southeast Asia forum

Cambodia and Thailand in 2 weeks...

Posted by Tracey11 on 13/2/2010 at 21:51

Hi, I have just come back from a 5 week backpacking tour of the East Coast of Australia at 35yrs old and I've got the bug!!! Only trouble is I only have just over 2 weeks holiday left this year and I want to see Thailand and Cambodia in this time - is it possible??? Someone I met said they did it spending 6 days in Cambodia and the rest in Thailand probably August time...having never been to Asia I would really welcome your comments/suggestions Thanks :-)

#1 Tracey11 has been a member since 13/2/2010. Posts: 1

Posted by boxee on 14/2/2010 at 14:18

yes i think this is possible , well i hope so because i am doing the same in april, i will be spending a few days in bangkok , then going to one of the islands in trat province( east thailand) for a week of beach relax. From trat i think the cambodia border is only about one hour away. for there i will go to ankgor wat for 4 days , then i hope to get boat to pp and from there fly back to bangkok

if u are planning to do this in august i would have a look at the weather map as this is thailands wet season

hope this helps and have a great trip

#2 boxee has been a member since 26/3/2008. Location: Singapore. Posts: 131
 Send boxee a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.