Photo: The back blocks of Candi Dasa.

Indonesia forum

Searching for (really) affordable villa renting in Indonesia for July

Posted by augustinparis on 6/4/2010 at 13:11

Hi guys !

just discovered your site, and I love it ... if only I didn't have 2 kids to take care of, I would jump on a plane right now following your advice ;-)

Here's my problem : my dear MIL, a friend of hers and her 2 teenage daughters are visiting us this july (I am in Singapore). We would like to rent a villa in Bali (or elsewhere? ) for the 8 of us, with a maid/cook. All I can find at this point of time is luxury villas with 2 cooks, 4 maids, 2 gardeners and so on... and for at least 500 USD per night :S ...

Do you now any plance you could recommend that would better fit in our budget ? (I'd say 200 USD per night, but maybe I am completely mistaken...). We would like to stay in a place where we can relax, but also visit temples and discover nature, all this suited to 2 and 5 year old little monsters.

Thanks in advance for your advice !

Florence

#1 augustinparis has been a member since 6/4/2010. Location: Singapore. Posts: 1
 Website   Twitter 

Posted by leobroces on 28/4/2010 at 14:10

I would like to recommend you this list from paradises. They have listed luxurious hotels and spa in the place where you want to spend holiday vacation. Hope this helps.
The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa

#2 leobroces has been a member since 21/4/2010. Posts: 3
 Twitter 

Posted by tezza on 28/4/2010 at 18:30

Google balitravelforum - has a bunch of really helpful return Bali travellers tend to stay all levels of accommodation

#3 tezza has been a member since 13/4/2006. Posts: 1,339
 Website 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.