Photo: The back blocks of Candi Dasa.

Indonesia forum

Balicarfinder.com

Posted by nopian on 9/10/2010 at 20:24

The prices on this website seem a lot better than competing websites. Does anyone have any experience with this company or any idea of there quality?

#1 nopian has been a member since 9/10/2010. Posts: 1

Posted by blimunda on 30/12/2011 at 04:20

I would actually like to know the same if anyone knows anything about it.

#2 blimunda has been a member since 16/11/2011. Location: Portugal. Posts: 9
 Send blimunda a private message 

Posted by busylizzy on 30/12/2011 at 15:12

I would recommend that you wait until you get to Bali before renting.

I recently hired a car for 10 days from a small crowd in Legian and paid 125,000rp/day (=$14USD) for a Suzuki Avanza(and a small bit extra for the insurance, but I forget how much that was). There asking price was much higher but I got it discounted after a bit of negotiation. Same applied for an older Suzuki Jimney that I hired for 90,000rp/day (=$10USD) two years ago.

I would wait til you get there and check out some of the other options on offer locally. You can still go to the office of the guys on the website as well, of course. But you will definitely get a better deal as a walk-in rather than pre-booking.

#3 busylizzy has been a member since 31/12/2007. Location: New Zealand. Posts: 2,153
 Send busylizzy a private message   Where has busylizzy been? 

Posted by mooball on 3/1/2012 at 03:58 TF writer

Yep, hire a car when you arrive. Plenty of availability and prices are very good.

#4 mooball has been a member since 19/6/2010. Location: Australia. Posts: 435
 Send mooball a private message   Where has mooball been?   Twitter   Google+   Instagram 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.