Photo: The back blocks of Candi Dasa.

Indonesia forum

cheap and nice accomodation in sanur, ubud and padang bai?

Posted by travelback2basics on 11/10/2010 at 12:14

hi there

has somebody made good accomodation experience in sanur, ubud or padang bai and wants to share with me? :) i'm travelling to denpasar 2night.
thankx!

mel

#1 travelback2basics has been a member since 26/6/2010. Posts: 11
 Send travelback2basics a private message 

Posted by bradmcfc81 on 14/10/2010 at 15:24

Donna guest house in Sanur is a good choice. Stayed there for 3 nights only last month. I think we paid around 200,000 Rupiah a night (knocked her down from 300,000), which is about £15.

Comes with a decent breakfast as well ( Omelette, fresh fruit, pot of coffee/tea) which you should take into consideration, as most other places you will go to get breakfast from are going to charge you 40,000 per person.

The guest house is clean as well, which is a major factor. Unfortunately, Indonesia has some filthy places to stay, and hygiene doesn't always come at the top of their lists!

#2 bradmcfc81 has been a member since 21/6/2009. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 27

Posted by savorygal on 14/10/2010 at 22:33

we stayed at Samas cottages in Ubud & had a nice stay. The bungalows are basic but clean, they had comfy firm mattresses, and a simple breakfast. I think we paid about 200,00 IDR. It is family owned with very friendly staff. It is out of the main drag fray so very quiet as well. The best part, however, was the pool.
safe travels,
suzanne

#3 savorygal has been a member since 16/7/2010. Posts: 168
 Send savorygal a private message   Website 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.