Photo: The back blocks of Candi Dasa.

Indonesia forum

Going to Yogyakarta? Let Travelfish help.

Posted by somtam2000 on 21/10/2010 at 10:10 admin

Just a quick note that I've just opened the first slither of our Indonesia coverage -- to the Javanese culture capital of Yogyakarta which lies near the centre of the island. Next in the pipeline is Solo, followed by Bali and the Gilis.

As always, comments and feedback appreciated.

Now off to fix that stupid link problem!

#1 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,707
 Send somtam2000 a private message   Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by swag on 22/10/2010 at 05:07

Thats great my wife and I are looking at Indonesia more and more so expanded coverage wil be all the better. Looks like were off to the Gilis in June so fingers crossed it might be done by then.

#2 swag has been a member since 28/3/2007. Location: Australia. Posts: 331
 Send swag a private message 

Posted by glomer on 9/11/2010 at 13:07

Lovely Travelfish Admin: "Sundanese" on the Java page links to a Christian missionary organization. Couldn't you relink to Wikipedia?

#3 glomer has been a member since 23/2/2010. Posts: 86
 Send glomer a private message 

Posted by busylizzy on 9/11/2010 at 14:27

Yay, perfect timing! I just today grabbed a couple of cheap Air Asia tickets - with Yogya being one of the planned destinations.

Let the planning begin... I just need the patience to wait it out for 10 months.

PS Any Kiwi's out there will be pleased to know that Air Asia just recently announced that they willl start flying Christchurch to KL. No dates yet as they are still working through the details with Chch Airport people. I am hopeful that there will be some cheap introductory flights for next year.

#4 busylizzy has been a member since 31/12/2007. Location: New Zealand. Posts: 2,153
 Send busylizzy a private message   Where has busylizzy been? 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.