Photo: The back blocks of Candi Dasa.

Indonesia forum

Indonesian Post

Posted by heddenswest on 27/6/2011 at 07:24

Hi all,

I have some important documents that I need to send off. These are business related materials and I will likely send them from a post office in Ubud. Would you trust it? Is the Indo. post pretty safe and reliable?

Thanks a bunch!

#1 heddenswest has been a member since 7/1/2011. Posts: 32

Posted by goonistik on 27/6/2011 at 08:39

How important are these documents? Because for important stuff I would prefer a service with tracking.

Many postal services worldwide offer EMS service which should be more reliable as that has tracking. But EMS will cost as much as any of the courier services.

#2 goonistik has been a member since 7/1/2010. Location: Philippines. Posts: 562
 Where has goonistik been? 

Posted by heddenswest on 27/6/2011 at 10:17

Thanks Goonistik,

I assume that EMS and other courier services are generally available in Bali (hopefully Ubud). Is that the case?

Any other advice/experience with the Indonesian post?

Thanks all

#3 heddenswest has been a member since 7/1/2011. Posts: 32

Posted by somtam2000 on 14/7/2011 at 15:20 admin

Yes EMS is widely available in Bali (and Indonesia for that matter). I would use EMS for anything important.

#4 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,576
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.