Photo: The back blocks of Candi Dasa.

Indonesia forum

indonesia extended visa

Posted by beauone11 on 7/10/2011 at 02:49

So I will be getting into bali on the 14th of october. I had some life changing events happen and here I am wanting to be in bali for over a month and a half. I called the indo embassy and they said not enough time to apply for extended visa. They said I could apply once there, but kinda gave me the run around. I have a one way ticket out of bali to bangkok on the 10 of november just in case, and will change that ticket if I am approved for an extension on my visa. I have read in the posts that it is difficult and pricey to get the extension? does anyone have any inside advice to help my cause? love and light -Beau

#1 beauone11 has been a member since 2/10/2011. Posts: 2

Posted by savorygal on 7/10/2011 at 09:53

it is really easy to get an extension to your visa. There are about a million visa agencies in Ubud alone. I took my passport in on a monday & got it back on a friday. doing it this way is the more expensive option, it costs about 50 USD for the service & another 20 USD for the visa extension. you can also do it yourself by going to the visa office near denpassar (the address is the the lonely planet) but i hear that involves a lot of waiting & bureaucracy, so if you have more time & patience than money this would be another option.

#2 savorygal has been a member since 16/7/2010. Posts: 168
 Send savorygal a private message   Website 

Posted by mooball on 7/10/2011 at 15:41 TF writer

Yep, agree with savorygal. Don't worry about visa extension until you get there. Plenty of places can help you out. Just look for a visa agent and pay the fee.

#3 mooball has been a member since 19/6/2010. Location: Australia. Posts: 435
 Send mooball a private message   Where has mooball been?   Twitter   Google+   Instagram 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.