Photo: The back blocks of Candi Dasa.

Indonesia forum

Ubud-where next for 3 days

Posted by mudchild on 6/3/2012 at 22:08

Hey all,

I am currently in Ubud travelling alone. I am going to stay here a few more days but think I should try and explore another area for the last 3 days of my trip. Has anyone got any suggestions? I am female travelling alone and although I like a party the last few months of my trip have been quite a party so would be happy to see the sights,shop, explore and eat! I dont want to go to far from the airport so was thinking maybe sanur??
Thanks all :)

#1 mudchild has been a member since 10/6/2011. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 14

Posted by mooball on 6/3/2012 at 23:22 TF writer

Yeah, there isn't a lot of choice if you want to be close to the airport but are not interested in a hectic scene such as that in Kuta. Sanur is a good choice. It's easy, plenty of good food, decent shopping, nice beachfront, full range of hotels. The other option would be Seminyak.

#2 mooball has been a member since 19/6/2010. Location: Australia. Posts: 435
 Send mooball a private message   Where has mooball been?   Twitter   Google+   Instagram 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.