Photo: The back blocks of Candi Dasa.

Indonesia forum

Solo Travel in Indonesia

Posted by ben130892 on 11/5/2012 at 12:30

In June, not booked flight as of yet, I will be setting off to Jakarta to start my trip through Indonesia. I will be doing this on my own as my mate, who I previously planned to travel with, has just had to drop out. I was therefore wandering if there are any like minded and easy going people that would like to join me on a trip that pretty much travels through the whole of Java, to Bali, then on to the Gili Islands and maybe Flores. The whole trip will take roughly 2 months.

I am a 19 year old male university student and am very easy going and easy to get a long with. I enjoy a drink or two and dont mind slumming it in order to keep costs down. I also enjoy trekking, watersports and plan to do a fair bit more diving and surfing when I arrive.

So, if anyone would like to join me... male or female, please get in touch and maybe we could organise something!

#1 ben130892 has been a member since 17/3/2012. Posts: 6

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.