Photo: The back blocks of Candi Dasa.

Indonesia forum

New visa on arrival rules

Posted by Sniksah on 15/8/2015 at 10:36

Im traveling to Indonesia later this month, into Bali from the U.S. I am aware of the new visa rules in affect since June 2015. I will be in Bali for a week then boat to Gili Air, then boat to Lombok. A week later, I will fly from Lombok to Bali for 1 more night before returning home. I was just curious if my travel plans required a visa on arrival due to me leaving Bali and returning a week later via a flight, before flying home. Does anyone know if this itinerary requires me to obtain a visa on arrival?

#1 Sniksah has been a member since 12/12/2010. Posts: 5

Heading to Thailand?
Heading to Thailand?
Ad Search for cheap flights to Thailand
on Skyscanner.

skyscanner.com

Read more

Posted by antoniamitchell on 15/8/2015 at 11:15

You're not leaving indonesia, so you'll still be on the same visa exemption the whole trip.

#2 antoniamitchell has been a member since 13/5/2012. Posts: 566
 Send antoniamitchell a private message   Where has antoniamitchell been?   Website   Twitter 

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Posted by Sniksah on 15/8/2015 at 11:35

Thank you! That's what I was hoping, but wasn't sure as I have only traveled in other parts of Southeast Asia. Thank you again!

#3 Sniksah has been a member since 12/12/2010. Posts: 5

Posted by antoniamitchell on 16/8/2015 at 12:10

No worries - sorry about the double post (my wifi's been a bit dodgy). Have a great trip.

#4 antoniamitchell has been a member since 13/5/2012. Posts: 566
 Send antoniamitchell a private message   Where has antoniamitchell been?   Website   Twitter 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.