Photo: The back blocks of Candi Dasa.

Indonesia forum

Lombok Plans

Posted by batfastard on 25/8/2015 at 02:20

I'm starting to plan out my end of year holiday, and I'm thinking of taking the wife to Lombok for two weeks, in mid January 2016.

So, what are the best recommendations and suggestions?

We're after relaxation, exploration, bit of culture. Not into surfing or barhopping.

Where to stay? What to see? What to do?

Thanks

#1 batfastard has been a member since 23/1/2012. Posts: 2

Experience the Andaman Sea
Experience the Andaman Sea
Ad Spend 3 days / 2 nights on The Junk
From US$400.

liveaboard.com

Read more

Posted by somtam2000 on 25/8/2015 at 02:32 admin

This is a suggested one-month itinerary for Lombok -- while you don't have that long it is probably a handy wrap on much of what the island has to offer and then can figure out what you can fit into two weeks.

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 8,022
 Send somtam2000 a private message   Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Instagram   Pinterest 

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Posted by batfastard on 25/8/2015 at 19:18

Cool, thats good stuff. Thanks,

What about Gili Air or Gili T? Maybe a week in Senggigi (or somewhere) and a week on a Gili?

#3 batfastard has been a member since 23/1/2012. Posts: 2

Posted by amnicoll on 30/8/2015 at 01:47

I would give Lombok a miss and go to Flores (just back from trip through both and Sumbawa) and I would certainly NOT go to Senigigi

Senaru and the surrounding area is truely stunning if you want mountains

#4 amnicoll has been a member since 10/1/2005. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 962
 Send amnicoll a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.