Photo: The back blocks of Candi Dasa.

Indonesia forum

Balian surfboard rental

Posted by boringtime on 25/8/2015 at 03:27

Has anyone been to Balian recently? I'm planning to stay there for the better part of a week starting this coming Saturday, and I'm having a bit of a hard time figuring out from online research what might be available to rent in terms of surfboards. I've seen a few write-ups that mention they're available but nothing in detail.
I'm hoping to get a longboard or maybe a mini-Malibu, and to avoid the soft-top learner boards. Anybody know if that will be available? Or would I be better off renting something in Kuta before I head up to Balian?

#1 boringtime has been a member since 10/7/2010. Posts: 3

Skip the queues!
Skip the queues!
Ad Book plane, train, bus & ferry tickets
with 12Go Asia.

12go.asia

Read more

Posted by somtam2000 on 25/8/2015 at 07:09 admin

Yes boards are available for rent there -- I'm not sure of the actual range, nor condition of the boards, but there are certainly boards for rent there. Perhaps drop one of the guesthouses there just to be sure you can get what you want?

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 8,022
 Send somtam2000 a private message   Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Instagram   Pinterest 

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.